- Alioth Group is the administrator of your personal data. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. August 1 6A 02-134.
- The e-mail address for communication is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In connection with the use of the Website, we may use the User’s personal data, as well as other information that does not enable the identification of the User, contained, for example, in cookie files.
Collection of personal data
Types of personal data that may be seen, stored and used:
- Device information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and User’s operating system;
- information about the use of the Website, including the source of entry, duration of the visit, page views and navigation paths on the Website;
- information, such as e-mail address, telephone number, which the User provides via the contact form on the Website;
- any other personal data that the User submits.
Use of the User’s personal data
- administering our website;
- enable the use of services available on our website;
- enable communication;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any specific user from this information);
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
Disclosure of personal information
International data transfers
Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
The user may request access to his personal data that is stored. Providing such data involves contact with the Administrator.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the Website.
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the available cookie handling override settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Files” heading cookie”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
- in the Internet Explorer browser (version 10), manually delete cookies (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, then clicking “Delete All Cookies” cookie”; and
- in the Chrome browser (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and data from other sites and plug-ins” before clicking “Clear data
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.